Rep has moved 5 Bills, in which three (3) has been presented, while One (1) is pending. The following Bills has been presented;
1. HB. 1650, A Bill for an Act on the Administration of Criminal Justice.
2. HB. 1655, A Bill for an Act to Amend National Commission for Rehabilitation,2021
3. HB. 1659, A Bill for an Act to Alter the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999.
However, the following Bills are still pending;
1. A Bill for an Act to Amend Family Support Trust Funds (Act CAP 4, Law of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004). To provide for Social Assistance to Expectant Mothers and Young Persons and for Other Related Matters
The following motions has been successfully Presented, Moved and Documented;
1. A motion on the ban of importation and use of substandard steel in Nigeria.
2. A motion on the need to rehabilitate dilapidated Barracks in Eti-Osa Federal Constituency and Across Nigeria.
3. A motion on the need to effect the rehabilitation of the Federal Teaching Hospitals, especially Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
4. A motion on the need to stop the Ocean Encroachment on Properties in Eti- Osa LGA of Lagos State.
5. A motion on the Urgent Need to Evacuate Grounded Aircrafts from the Nigerian Airports.
6. Motion on the Need to have a COVID-19 Testing Centre in National Assembly.
The following Motion is still pending awaiting approval for presentation;
1. Motion on the Need to Address Odd Practices and delay tactics perpetrated by Public Universities which affect timely completion of Post-Graduate Program Student in University